The amazing Benefits of Argan Oil
Argan Oil contains 80% unsaturated essential fatty acids. The most abundant of which are Omega 9 (Oleic acid) and Omega 6 (Linoleic acid). Essential fatty acids protect cellular integrity and affect cell fluidity, helping to prevent loss of moisture from the skin. Argan Oil is exceptionally rich in natural Tocopherols (vitamin E) as well as high molecular weight proteins. Extensive research has therefore revealed its numerous benefits:
- Noticeably reduces wrinkles and softens the skin
- Rich in proteins shown to tighten the skin and protect skin’s elasticity.
- Promptly regenerates the skin by restarting vital functions of cells to prevent early aging due to external aggressions (sun, bad weather, pollution, stress, tobacco, etc.).
- Possesses a sebum regulating action for oily skin.
- Reduces visible scars left by acne or chicken pox.
- Significantly hydrates the skin by restoring its natural barrier and neutralizing free radicals.
- Helps prevent stretch marks caused by pregnancy or weight fluctuations.
- Treats acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Strengthens brittle nails.
- Soothes rheumatism and arthritis pain.
- Restores remarkable shine to hair, cares for scalp to advance hair growth, and helps to mend split ends.