Yoga for Breathing Disorders DVD
View more details
This presentation is a boon for patients of various breathing disorders such as bronchial Asthma, emphysema and Bronchitis. It offers an integrated approach of yoga practices designed to eradicate the root cause of their suffering. The code of this presentation is an excellent depiction of the Heathens, a unique set of hatha yoga practices from the Gitananda Yoga Tradition. These ‘forcing Techniques’ help us to breathe consciously into different areas of our lungs by means of physical posturing coupled with deep and controlled breathing. The Hathenas develop strong, healthy and robust lungs and help expand our lung capacity while developing efficient and healthy breathing patterns. Important Pranayamas and Yogic relaxation are also introduced as most modern disorders have a strong Psychosomatic, Stress-related origin. These practices will add a new dimension to your present Practice yoga.
1. Heathenas to increase breath capacity and efficiency in the low chest area (Adham Pranayama)
2. Heathenas to increase breath capacity and efficiency in the middle chest area (Madhyam Pranayama)
3. Heathenas to increase breath capacity and efficiency in the Upper chest area (Adham Pranayama)
4. Heathenas to increase breath capacity and efficiency in the whole lung area (Mahat yoga Pranayama)
5. Pranayamas to improve curdio respiratory function.
6. Shiva Asana: Relaxation for the body and mind
Presented by Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani, Ananda Ashram